This northern lights tour includes relaxation, local culinary experience and an exciting northern lights hunt.
On this northern lights tour e drive via the UNESCO site Þingvellir National Park towards Laugarvatn Fontana, where we nourish body and soul by bathing in the geothermal bath on a cosy evening.
Afterward, we get to fill up our energy with a delicatessen from the local style dinner buffet before going on a northern lights hunt en route back to Reykjavik.
Tour duration: 18:00 – 00:30
Northern Lights Tour details
- Duration: 7 hours
- Departures: 18:00
- Guidance: English
- This tour depends on weather and sightings are not guaranteed.
- Remember to bring a swimsuit and a towel. These items can also be rented on the spot.
- Remember to dress warmly.
- Indicated return times can vary.
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- Local style buffet
- Admission to the Laugarvatn Fontana
- Pick up is up to 30 minutes before departure