View the effect after eruption on the Eyjafjallajökull Volcano Tour.
Join us on the Eyjafjallajökull Volcano Tour – Off road luxury jeep tour everyday close to the volcano where the flood came from the glacier in eruption at Mt. Eyjafjallajokull.
Many remember the eruptions in Eyjafjallajökull in 2010, which led to air travel disruption in northwest Europe for six days from the 15th of April to the 21st of April in 2010 and again, in May 2010. As of August 2010, Eyjafjallajökull was considered dormant.
Eyjafjallajökull Volcano Tour Highlights:
- We walk behind the waterfall Seljalandsfoss
- Wiew the waterfall Gljufrabui
- Gigjokull where the floods came from the eruption the year 2010
- Breath-taking canyon Stakkholtsgja in Thorsmork that reminds us of Lord of the Rings and The Ring of the Nibelung
- We cross more than 30 rivers
Eyjafjallajökull Volcano Tour Details:
- The whole tour takes 8 hours.
- Pick-up in Reykjavik at 10:00
- Pick-up direct from hotels in Keflavik and Blue lagoon at: 09:20
- Half price for children 0-11 years
The fine print
All volcanic and geothermal areas, caves, glaciers and other out door trips are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants. We do not take any responsibility for accidents that occur to our customers on the company’s trips.
For the reason of unstable weather in Iceland, We can’t guarantee a good view or sightings even though the tour is operated.
We reserve the right to change planned tour if roads are impossible or blocked.
We reserve the right to cancel tours in case of bad weather or other bad circumstances.