Take a bus tour with City Sightseeing and explore Reykjavík at your leisure, with the opportunity to hop on and off at conveniently located bus stops.
With the best of both worlds; a modern trendy and forward-looking city whilst at the same time being close to its unspoiled nature, Reykjavik truly is a magical place to behold. Hop on and hop off the City Sightseeing Bus.
Duration: Ticket valid for 24 hours
Daily departures (June-August) every 30 minutes from Harpa Concert Hall at 08:30, 09:00, 09:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30, 15:00, 15:30, 16:00, 16:30 & 17:00
Last arrival at 18:00 at Harpa.
Kindly note that the bus is not running on:
- Saturday 17 June 2017, The Icelandic Independence Day celebrations
- Saturday 12 August 2017, Reykjavík Pride parade
- Saturday 19 August 2017, Reykjavík Marathon and Culture night
What’s included in the City Sightseeing Tour?
- Ticket valid for 24 hours
- Free WiFi available
- Recorded commentary in 8 languages (German, Italian, Swedish, Icelandic, French, Spanish, English & Russian)