Monday, March 27, 2017
The Full Circle Passport is one of our most popular passports. With it you can travel around Iceland’s ring road.
This Bus Passport will not be offered in 2018 but here are 2 alternatives that we like:
Iceland by bus is perferct for those who do not wish to plan too much ahead as it connects you with all the other bus routes available. Still, some of Iceland’s most interesting locations are found on the ring road.
If you are interested in seeing the many different things Iceland has to offer in nature and culture this is the passport for you. At an affordable price you will be able to visit most of Iceland’s largest town. If you suddenly see something on the way, worth exploring, or you notice something of interest you had not noticed before, you can ask the driver to drop you off along the road and hop on the bus the next day.
- At an affordable price you will be able to visit most of Iceland’s largest towns. In between you will get a taste of some of the best that the nature of Iceland has to offer
- Towns of Akureyri, Egilsstaðir, Höfn (glacier views) and Vík (black sand beach)
- Dettifoss waterfall, Goðafoss waterfall, Seljalandsfoss waterfoll, Skógafoss waterfall and Svartifoss waterfall
- Lake Mývatn is home to beautiful hiking and walking trails, volcanic formations, hot spring areas and the nature baths
- Skaftafell national park with rugged landscape, mountains, glaciers and waterfalls
- Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon where you have time to take a boat trip amongst the floating icebergs.