Imagine a Instagram photography tour run by young but experienced photographers who know how to get the right images for your socials, have scouted the best locations within the Snæfellsnes Peninsula for the ultimate Iceland shots and it doesn’t cost you a fortune.
This might sound fake. But I’m here to tell you it does exist. And it is the Instagram photography tour.
Instead of being stuck on a large bus with a bunch of folk that are satisfied with iPhone photography out of the bus windows, listening to a guide for 8 hours describing the surroundings through an unclear speaker system and stopping at all of the most touristy spots for 5 minutes at a time…
How about we propose an alternative?
We wanted to make a tour that resembles more a bunch of mates hanging out together and getting the best photographs for their social accounts. Personally, this is the dream tour we could envision for ourselves.
Instagram Photography Tour Inclusions:
- Smaller bus size means a less ‘herd-like’ experience (17 pax)
- Exploring less touristy locations, specifically chosen for their photography wow factor
- No tour guides talking at you – but instead a ‘Tour Buddy’ who will answer any questions you might have about the area
- A young photography expert who has fresh knowledge on the current photography trends, ready to guide you (if you wish) through obtaining your perfect shot
- 6 extended stops at our remote locations to ensure you have enough time to capture your banger shot
- Expert Instagrammer on board to guide you through structuring and setting up your social accounts for maximum impact and results
- All photography enthusiasts on the bus – up to you to take the opportunity to work together on trading photos of each other
- 1 x beer – A full day of photography calls for a cool beverage to keep you refreshed (non drinkers – we’ll have juice pops for you)
- Guitar and a great stereo system on the bus in case the music bug takes hold of anyone
- Walk away with a minimum 8 perfectly polished photographs for your Instagram (we’re talking high quality, professional Instagrammer standard)
Instagram Photography Tour location: Snæfellsnes Peninsula:
Experience the range of Icelandic natural beauty in just one area—the wonderfully diverse Snæfellsnes Peninsula.
In this tour, we will discover the charming fishing villages of Arnarstapi, Hellnar and Grundarfjörður (lunch stop), spectacular mountain Kirkjufell, amazing shore line formations of Malarrif, the golden beach Skarðsvík and the accompanying lighthouse and cliffs of Svörtuloft, and the seal colony at Ytri Tunga (big zoom lenses recommended).
In this tour, we are not in a hurry, we are seeking the ultimate photographs for our socials.
The duration of the tour is up to 11 hours.
Why the Snæfellsnes Peninsula?
In terms of photography, the Snæfellsnes Peninsula is a hidden gem. The peninsula is much less touristy, meaning that there are more spots that are not crowded and make for better photography for your socials. Furthermore, the landscape of this area is mesmerizing – from waterfalls, golden and black beaches, mountains, typical Icelandic house and church architecture and secret lighthouse spots, the landscape provides for a immense variety of photography opportunities.
Your Photography Experts
The photography experts change on each tour to keep it fresh. It’s not about the expert rather than their expertise and guidance. But below is a taste of some of the experts you can expect to see on the tours.
Sorelle Amore is one of Iceland’s most followed Photographers and YouTubers. Being an Australian but migrating to Iceland 1.5 years ago, Sorelle became obsessed with the landscape and the people of Iceland and decided to call it home.
Specializing in minimalist and nature shots that resemble more art, Sorelle is able to help get your photography to the next level. Her enthusiasm for the Icelandic nature and the way of life will invigorate you.