Join us on luxury, private minivan trip along the South coast that includes waterfalls, beaches and glacier hiking!
Pricing: 149.900 total per tour (1-6 guests)
In just one day you will experience:
- private trip with a fully equipped, comfortable Mercedes minivan
- spectacular South coast of Iceland
- scenic stops at Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls
- drive across black sand beaches
- guided hiking on Sólheimajökull glacier
- Don´t worry about the equipment, the price of the tour includes waterproof mountaineering boots, technical glacier equipment and extra rain gear. Also, knowledgable and certified guide is a matter of course on all of your tours.
See the program of your trip:
We pick you up with a luxurious minivan at your accommodation in Reykjavík at 08:00.
The road takes us along a spectacular South coast with ash mountains, waterfalls and volcanos. We go towards Hvolsvöllur, where we stop at a café for refreshments.
The trip continues towards Seljalandsfoss for a photostop and a short walk.
The South coast black sand beaches are the next destination with your private minivan excursion.
Then we reach the destination of Sólheimajökull outlet glacier. We gear up at parking lot and start the glacier hiking.
We spend nice time hiking through the glacier and exploring crevasses and swell holes. Our guide will introduce you properly the glacial wonder world. There is also the option of ice climbing! After about 1,5 hours on the ice we make our way back to the parking lot.
From there we have a 15min drive to Skógafoss waterfall where we make a short scenic stop. The ones with some energy left can climb up to enjoy magnificent view of the waterfall from above. Afterwards we drive back to Reykjavík and drop you off at your hotel.
What to bring: Warm waterproof outdoor clothing, head wear and gloves, snack and water bottle that can be refilled on the glacier.