Join us for a wonderful and hands-on-experience Reykjavík tour followed up by the wonderful Golden Circle on the Reykjavík Christmas Walk & Gullfoss, Geysir & Þingvellir Tour.
This Reykjavík Christmas Walk & Gullfoss, Geysir & Þingvellir tour will give you a unique insight into Iceland´s December festive traditions, old and new. Wandering through the beautifully decorated city set against the darkness of the day with some stops along the way will get you into the right Christmas mood.
Twinkling Christmas lights, hidden pearls in downtown Reykjavík, little tastes here and there where culinary secrets will be revealed along with some quaint traditions. At the end of the tour everyone will receive a little Christmas present, a souvenir from Iceland to bring back home. The tour ends by a 4 star boutique hotel where you will be picked up to join our afternoon Golden Circle tour. In one afternoon you visit the historical and geological wonder Þingvellir National Park, the world-famous Geysir geothermal area with spouting springs and the nearby Gullfoss waterfall, queen of Icelandic waterfalls.
Get in a pre-Christmas mood inside and outside the city landmarks!
Reykjavík Christmas Walk & Gullfoss, Geysir & Þingvellir Tour details
- Duration: 9 hours
- Departures: Meeting point for the Reykjavík Christmas Walk is in front of Elding sales office, downtown Reykjavík harbour.
- The walking tour part takes about 3 hours.
- It is important to be on time as the tour starts at 09:00.
- Please check out the meeting point on the map below.
- Guidance: English
- Only operated on WED, FRI & SAT
- From 1 December to 30 December.
- Remember to dress warmly & wear sturdy footwear.
- Bus fare.
- Guided tour by foot and bus.
- Restaurant stops to sample local food & drinks.
- Light refreshments.
- A little Christmas present.