Enjoy the wonderful nature in Þórsmörk with an experienced guide in a super jeep.
Day 1: Reykjavík – Þórsmörk
We depart from Reykjavík in the morning and start heading east towards the Valley of Thor. As we start driving road F249 into Þórsmörk we will start to see the effects of the 2010 eruption in Eyjafjallajökull. We will make a stop at Gígjökull glacier and take a short hike in the powerful landscape. From there we will head on to Húsadalur where we will spent the night, where the BBQ and the serenity awaits us.
Day 2: Þórsmörk – Reykjavík
We will explore Þórsmörk even better on the second day, just after breakfast. We will go for a drive and take hikes in the beautiful nature. After our exploration we will start to head on back towards civilization, making some stops Seljalandsfoss waterfall and the black sand beaches before we head on back to Reykjavík.
- Driver guided Super Jeep transfer to Þórsmörk
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Reykjavík/Hvolsvöllur area
- All meals except breakfast on day 1 and dinner on day 2
- Accommodation for 1 night in a mountain hut. DBL room
- Traditional Mountain BBQ or special request.