Wonderful tour combining a tour to Þórsmörk in a Super Jeep and the Golden Circle.
Day 1: Reykjavík – Þórsmörk
You will start the day by driving into Þórsmörk in a Super Jeep, making scenic stops on the way. On our journey we will see Eyjafjalljökull Volcano that caused all the havoc in 2010, by making a stop at Gígjökull outlet glaciers that stretch from the Glacier. There on we will drive towards our mountain hut in Húsadalur, resting and feasting in-between 3 of Iceland’s more spectacular Glaciers.
Day 2: Þórsmörk – Þórsmörk
We will explore Þórsmörk even better on the second day, just after breakfast. We will go for a drive and/or hikes in the beautiful nature and find out what the Valley of Thor is all about.
Day 3: Þórsmörk – Golden Circle – Reykjavík
The Classic Golden Circle is one of Iceland’s finest jewels. See Gullfoss the Waterfall a 31 meters high waterfall, plunge into a narrow gorge, feel the geothermal spray from Strokkur gushing hot spring in the Geysir area and go for a walk through Þingvellir National park, where the two tectonic plates drifted apart and Vikings roamed around.
- Driver guided Super Jeep transfer to Þórsmörk
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation in Reykjavík/Hvolsvöllur area
- All meals except breakfast on day 1 and dinner on day 3
- Accommodation for 2 nights in a mountain hut. DBL room.
- Traditional Mountain BBQ or special request.