Volcano, caving and the Blue lagoon on the Volcano Garden Reykjanes tour.
The Volcano Garden Reykjanes Tour – A luxury jeep tour every day in to lava field and volcanoes in the southwest corner of Iceland.
The Mid Atlantic Ridge, world longest undersea rift. wher it rises from ocean at Reykjanes tip and goes lengthwise the peninsula with more than 100 volcano craters and 200 lava tubes and 12 lavas within 1000 years old.
Reykjanes peninsula includes four most powerful geothermal areas in Iceland with 3 big geothermal power plants.
The Blue lagoon geothermal spa is one of the most visited attractions in the world, the warm geothermal water is rich of minerals like silica. Bathing in the Blue Lagoon helps people with skin problems as psoriasis. Water temperatur in the spa is 37–38°C.
In the Volcano Garden Reykjanes tour we stop at more than 20 interesting places:
- Krýsuvík Geothermal area with hot springs in Seltun
- Volcano gently hike/walk to volcano craters
- Flag house Grindavik oldest house, free coffee
- Caving into a lava tube
- Reykjanes where the “Atlantic rift” rise from ocean
- Bridge between two continents
- Blue lagoon geothermal spa. Entrance not included
It’s possible to take a bath in the Blue lagoon and/or end the tour at the Keflavik airport as well as end the tour at your hotel in Reykjavik or Keflavik.
The whole tour takes 6 hours – 5 hours with drop off at Keflavik airport. The tour takes longer time if you decide to bathe in Blue Lagoon
- Pick-up direct from hotels in Reykjavik at 9:00 (10:00 in wintertime, Nov-March)
- Pick-up direct from hotels in Keflavik and Blue lagoon at 08:20 (09:20 in wintertime)
- Native local guide.
- No sport knowledge or hike experience required.
- Entrance to the Blue lagoon not included.
Notice: Book the entrance to the Blue lagoon separately at www.bluelagoon.com. We will be there at 14:00.