These afternoon and evening departures from Reykjavík Iceland take you directly to the Fagradalsfjall volcano area in Geldingalur valley to witness the miracle of land forming before our very eyes. This is the site of the most recent active volcano in Iceland
Things to note:
- This tour requires hiking to and back from the Fagradalsfjall volcano.
- The hike difficulty level is hard and takes around 2-3 hours each way
- Wear hiking shoes, a waterproof jacket and warm clothes
- Bring water and snacks/dinner
- Bring a regular face mask to protect from ashes and dust in the air