Tuesday, March 28, 2017
The Ultimate Bus Passport is our most comprehensive Iceland by bus passport. With it you can travel around Iceland’s ring road including the highland stops of Landmannalaugar and Þórsmörk.
If you choose to travel Iceland by bus with the Ultimate Bus Passport you should know that included are also two day-tours, Golden Circle & Secret lagoon and The Volcanic Peninsula.
The Passport is valid for one circle and you can choose which way you travel, clockwise or counterclockwise. At larger townships such as Reykjavík, Borgarnes, Akureyri, Egilsstaðir and Selfoss you can get connected with many tour operators and find accommodation and campsites. The Passport is easy to use and gives you plenty of chances to complete your Iceland itinerary with all the sights you had planned on seeing.
This is the passport for you if you want to see as much of Iceland as possible.
The Ultimate Bus Passport is valid from June 28th to August 31st for one circle in one direction. Please note that last operation date for different routes is not the same.
- Towns of Akureyri, Egilsstaðir, Höfn (glacier views) and Vík (black sand beach).
- Dettifoss waterfall, Goðafoss waterfall, Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Skógafoss waterfall and Svartifoss waterfall.
- Lake Mývatn is home to beautiful hiking and walking trails, volcanic formations, hot spring areas and the nature baths.
- Skaftafell national park with rugged landscape, mountains, glaciers and waterfalls.
- Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon where you have time to take a boat trip amongst the floating icebergs.
- Þingvellir, Gullfoss, Geysir, the naturally warm Secret Lagoon in our day tour Golden Circle & Secret Lagoon.
So what are you waiting for? Make your vacation a trip of a lifetime and buy your Ultimate Bus Passport right now. It’s a decision you won’t regret and you’ll see Iceland in a whole different light after your journey.